This article covers how to remove all the unwanted ads from Google Chrome.
How To disable pop-ups in Chrome ?
- In Chrome, navigate to the upper right corner, click on the three dots to open Chrome's menu (it's called the kebab menu. We know, so funny!). Click on Settings.
- From the panel on the left, select Privacy and security.
- Scroll down to find Site settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- Move the toggle to block pop-ups. If it works, the toggle becomes grey.
How to disable pop-ups in Chrome on your mobile device ?
- Open the Chrome app and, in the upper right corner, tap on the Settings kebab menu.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Tap Pop-ups and redirects and tap the toggle to block pop-ups. When disabled, the toggle should be grey.