This article will guide you on the different methods to #install #Google #Chrome on #Ubuntu 20.04 system using two different ways using the command line and graphical methods. We have executed different commands on the terminal for the installation.
To Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu Graphically:
1. Click on Download Chrome.
2. Download the DEB file.
3. Save the DEB file on your #computer.
4. Double click on the downloaded DEB file.
5. Click Install button.
6. Right click on the deb file to select and open with Software Install.
7. Google Chrome installation finished.