This article will guide you on steps to install #XAMPP on Linux Mint 20. You will also learn the method of uninstalling XAMPP web server whenever you feel like it.
The #htdocs folder can be found in /opt/lampp/ . You can navigate to your root folder from the file manager (nautilus by default), by clicking on Other locations from the sidebar, then #Computer . From there you can find the opt folder that contains the lampp folder.
To install xampp in MX #Linux:
1. Click XAMPP for Linux. It's in the middle of the page.
2. Allow the download to complete.
3. Open #Terminal.
4. Change over to the "Downloads" directory.
5. Make the downloaded file executable.
6. Enter the installation #command.
7. Enter your password when prompted.
8. Follow the installation prompts.