This article will guide you on how to install and configure the Odoo14 on #Ubuntu 20.04 system. Also you will learn how to install required #PostgreSQL and wkhtmltopdf packages on your system.
1. Odoo Community Edition is the free basic version of Odoo supported by open source software.
2. #Odoo #CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system is a powerful browser-based sales software designed to increase organisational efficiency. Odoo, contains all of the applications that your sales, marketing, accounts department and management teams need in the one place.
3. Once all dependencies are set up, Odoo can be launched by running odoo-bin , the command-line interface of the server. It is located at the root of the Odoo Community directory.
4. Once Odoo installed, you can verify the service is up and running and is enabled to automatically start at system #boot.
5. By default, Odoo listens on port 8069 and you can verify it using the netstat or ss tools.
This is another way to confirm that Odoo is up and running.