This article will guide you on the steps to #install #Microsoft #Teams on #Ubuntu 20.04 LTS system using either the command line or graphical method.
You can get more information about how to get started with Microsoft Teams, visit the Microsoft Teams Documentation https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/get-started-with-teams-quick-start page.
Microsoft has spent time ensuring Microsoft Teams has feature parity with Skype for Business Online. Microsoft Teams has the same voice, video and chat capabilities, but goes beyond the basics by offering more effective group conversations and social networking-esque features that drive engagement.
To Install Teams via DEB Linux Binary Installer:
1. Download Teams Linux Binary Installer.
2. Navigate to teams app downloads page and grab the #Debian binary #installer.
3. Install Teams Using DEB Binary Installer.
4. Once the download is complete, install Teams using APT package manager.
5. Install Microsoft Teams from Microsoft #Repository.