This article will guide you on different methods to modify font type, size, and color of #Ubuntu 20.04.
Ubuntu Mono from the Ubuntu Font Family (font.ubuntu.com) is the default GUI monospace terminal font on Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot).
GNU Unifont (unifoundry.com) is the default font for the CD #bootloader menu, #GRUB bootloader, and alternate (text-based) installer where a software framebuffer is in use.
To change text color in Ubuntu #terminal:
1. Open your terminal and right-click inside it.
2. Select profile and profile preferences.
3. Go to colour header button.
4. Unmark user colours of system theme.
5. Select any colour you would like in the text or background and named your choice.
6. In addition You can also add an image onto your terminal as background.