This article will guide you on how to install and configure #MySQL server on the #Linux system Ubuntu 20.04 in this article. Also, we have explored different basic commands to run MySQL server.
MySQL is a relational #database that uses SQL to query a database. It facilitates data storing, modifying, and management in a tabular format.
To install the latest version of MySQL in #ubuntu:
1. Enable MySQL #Repositories.
2. Install MySQL Repositories.
3. Refresh the Repositories.
4. Install MySQL.
5. Set up MySQL Security.
6. Start, Stop, or Check Status of MySQL Service.
7. Launch MySQL to Enter #Commands.