This article covers different methods of installation of brave browser software on Ubuntu.
Main features of Brave web browser:
- Search – Choose default search engine – Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo e.t.c.
- Fast Browsing – According to its creators, Brave loads pages three times as fast out of the box with nothing to install, learn or manage.
- Easy to switch to Brave – It's easy to import your settings from your old browser. You can do it during the welcome tour or later through the menus.
- Support your favorite sites with Brave Rewards – with Brave Rewards activated, you can support the content creators you love at the amount that works for you.
- Privacy and Security – Brave fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure. Clearing of browsing data and a built-in password manager.
- Form autofill which saves you time when working with forms.
- Extensions/Plugins – Brave Desktop now supports most of the Chrome extensions in the chrome web store.