This article will guide you on the steps to install #Webmin in your Linux system. Webmin comes with a very simple webserver called miniserv.pl that is capable of doing all that is necessary for Webmin to run. However, it is not as fast or memory efficient as a well-developed server such as #Apache.
To modify the default port, 10000 to 10101, open the /etc/webmin/miniserv. conf file and modify line 1 and 16. Now you can access the Webmin through url with new custom port.
To Install Webmin on #Ubuntu:
1. Log in to your Ubuntu #server.
2. Issue the command sudo nano /etc/apt/sources. list.
3. Hit [CTRL][x] and save the file.
4. Add the downloaded key with the command sudo apt-key add jcameron-key. asc.
5. Update apt with the command sudo apt-get update.
6. Install Webmin with the command sudo apt-get install webmin.