For taking your personalization to the next level, the Google Chrome browser allows you to sign into it with your Google account. In this way, you will be able to customize your browsing experience in a better way.
Moreover, you will also be able to synchronize your desired settings across multiple devices to which you have logged into using the same Google account. All you need to do is to download Google Chrome from its official site: www.google.com/chrome/.
Once it is downloaded, you can install it and start using it after signing in to it with your Google account.
Here at LinuxAPT, we shall look into how to easily remove Google account from your Google Chrome browser.
Steps to remove a Google Account from Google Chrome on Linux Mint 20
1. Access the Target User Account Profile on Google Chrome
After launching the Google Chrome browser on your Linux Mint 20 system, you need to locate the user account icon and click on it.
2. Click on the Other Profiles Icon on Google Chrome
You will be presented with a menu from which you need to click on the gear icon located besides the Other Profiles label.
3. Select the User Account that you want to remove from Google Chrome
- When you will click on that gear icon, all the Google Accounts that you have used with your Google Chrome browser will be presented on your screen.
- From here, you need to locate the one that you wish to remove and then click on the associated Kebab Menu icon.
4. Select the Delete Option from the Menu that Appears
Now, from the menu that appears, you need to click on the Delete option.
5. Confirm the Deletion of the Selected User Account from Google Chrome
- Finally, you will be presented with the details of all the data that will be wiped off as a result of removing the selected user account from Google Chrome.
- You need to click on the Delete option again from this dialogue box for additional confirmation.
- After doing this, the selected user account will be removed from your Google Chrome browser till the time you sign into your browser using the same account again.