Font customization is generally a very prime feature of all the text editors. However, the users also want to have customization options available for the browsers that they use. Along with all the other customization options, the Google Chrome browser also gives you the liberty to customize its fonts according to your choice.
Here at LinuxAPT, we shall look into the procedure of customizing the Fonts in Google Chrome.
Steps to customize the Fonts in Google Chrome
1. Head on to the Appearance Settings of Google Chrome
To begin, you need to select the Appearance tab from the Settings page of Google Chrome for accessing its appearance settings.
2. Move to the Font Customization Settings of Google Chrome
Then, you need to scroll down and click on the Customize fonts option.
3. Customize the Google Chrome Fonts according to your Choice
- When you will do this, you will be presented with lots of different font customization options from where you can adjust these fonts right according to your needs.
- You can adjust the size of your fonts, choose a different font style, change the font spacing, etc. with the help of these font customization settings of Google Chrome.
- Moreover, whenever you will select a new font customization option other than the default one, you will also be presented with a live preview of what your new font will look like so that you can further adjust it accordingly.
[Need help in fixing Technical issues ? We can help you. ]