This article covers how to manage google chrome extensions using the chrome settings. In fact, You can also install an Extension manager to manage all extensions in your browser.
How to manage your Google Chrome browser extensions ?
1. On your computer, open Google Chrome browser.
2. At the top right, click , select More tools and then Extensions.
3. Here you can manage your extensions:
- Remove: Deinstall / remove the extension.
- Details: Get details about the extension.
- Turn on/off: Turn the extension on or off.
- Allow incognito: On the extension, click Details. Turn on Allow in incognito.
- Fix corruptions: Find a corrupted extension and click Repair. Confirm by clicking Repair extension.
- Allow site access: On the extension, click Details. Next to "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit", change the extension's site access to On click, On specific sites, or On all sites.
4. You can also install the Chrome Extension Manager from the Chrome Web Store.
How to Uninstall an extension in Google Chrome browser ?
1. To the right of your address bar, look for the extension's icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
2. If you don't see the extension's icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then More tools and then Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.