Google Chrome allows you to install a number of extensions in your browser. However, managing all these extensions is a tedious job. Most Chrome users do not even know how to manage or turn on/off the important settings of an extension in the google chrome browser. Chrome also provides an interactive interface where you can easily manage all or specific extensions in your browser.
Here at LinuxAPT, we shall look into how to manage Google chrome extensions on your system.
1. Open Google Chrome on a computer or pc.
2. See at the top right corner in google chrome three-dot symbol or chrome settings icon. Click on this icon to access more google chrome options.
3. Hover over your mouse on the 'More tools'. The more option list will display on left. Choose and click on the 'Extensions' to move into the Extensions page.
4. In the Extension page, you can manage the Google chrome extensions.
You can Turn on/off Extension: using the slider, you can turn on / off an extension in google chrome. You can also change the following 'Site access' options:
This article covers how to manage google chrome extensions using the chrome settings. In fact, You can also install an Extension manager to manage all extensions in your browser.
How to manage your Google Chrome browser extensions ?
1. On your computer, open Google Chrome browser.
2. At the top right, click , select More tools and then Extensions.
3. Here you can manage your extensions:
4. You can also install the Chrome Extension Manager from the Chrome Web Store.
How to Uninstall an extension in Google Chrome browser ?
1. To the right of your address bar, look for the extension's icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
2. If you don't see the extension's icon: